April 18, 2023 | 7:00–8:30 p.m. | HQ
112 Depot St., La Grande OR 97850
Join Oregon Humanities staff in La Grande for a live screening of our Consider This conversation with Mónica Guzmán, author of I Never Thought of It That Way: How to Have Fearlessly Curious Conversations in Dangerously Divided Times. Guzmán is a bridge builder, journalist, and author who works to get people to talk across their perceived divides.
About the Venue
- The space: This event will be held indoors at HQ in downtown La Grande.
- Parking: Free parking street is available in the area around the venue. There are curb cuts on all sidewalks in the area. There is offstreet disabled person parking one block away in the lot on Washington in between Dr. Loraine's and the Jiu Jitsu studio.
- Food and drink: There will be cookies and lemonade available. Outside food is allowed.
- Lighting: The venue is well-lit inside. Lights will be dimmed during the program.
- Sound: The program will be amplified. There will be no loud music.
- Mobility access: HQ is wheelchair-accessible, including bathrooms.
- Questions: If you have questions about the venue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vicky Hart at email@example.com