April 26, 2023 | 7:00 p.m. | rontoms
600 E Burnside St., Portland OR 97214
Join the editors of Oregon Humanities magazine for an evening featuring Sallie Tisdale, Laura Gibson, Stacey Rice, and other contributors reading work from recent issues of the magazine.
This program is 21+. Seating is outdoors and first-come, first-served.
About the Venue
- The space: This event will be held on the outdoor patio at rontoms. The space is covered and heated. To access the patio, enter the bar on East Burnside Street and continue through the door to the left.
- Parking: Free parking is available in the neighborhood around the venue. There is one disabled person parking space one and a half blocks away in front of Oregon Artificial Limb Co. at 21 NE 7th Ave. This space has a curb cut, and there are ramps on all curbs between it and the venue. A map of disabled person parking spaces is available from the Portland Bureau of Transportation. The closest offstreet parking is a paid lot is at Brewery 26, 818 SE Ankeny St.
- Public transit: There are stops for the Trimet bus lines 6, 12, 19, and 20 within two blocks of the venue. Portland Streetcar loops A and B also have stops within two blocks.
- Food and drink: A full menu of food and beverages are available for purchase and may be consumed during the event. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Lighting: The venue has moderate lighting inside and out. Lights will not be dimmed during the program.
- Sound: The reading will be amplified. There will be music playing at moderate to loud volume before and after the program.
- Mobility access: rontoms is wheelchair-accessible, including bathrooms.
- Questions: If you have questions about the venue, please contact email@example.com.
Ben Waterhouse, firstname.lastname@example.org